- Apply for CoAFCU Membership online!
- Or mail or fax your completed Application for Membership PDF.
- Provide a Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation*
- Open a Share Membership Savings with a minimum balance of $25 and a one-time membership fee of $5 and become a member TODAY!
You can also obtain more information or become a member by
*In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT, To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
What are the Benefits of Membership
- Online Banking & eStatements
- Check Copies free with Online Banking
- Online Electronic Bill Pay
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Checking with No Minimum Balance & No Per Check Fees
- Overdraft Protection/Line of Credit Available
- Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction, Auto Pay and Automatic Drafting
- Reorder Checks Online
- MAX TelephoneTeller 325-691-2301 • 800-231-3328
- Homeowners, Auto, Credit Disability & Life Insurance
- Great Loans with Competitive Rates
- 24/7 Loan Applications by phone, 866-292-7675 or apply online
- Online Loan & Savings/Investment Calculators
- MasterCard® Credit Cards, Platinum, Gold, Classic, Family & Secured
- Local & National Shared Branches
- Surcharge-Free ATM Network – Nationwide
- Special Holiday Savings Club Accounts
- Share Certificates, Money Market Accounts & IRAs
- Traveler’s Checks, Money Orders, Wire & Cross Account Transfers
- Quarterly Newsletters Mailed and Online
- Friendly, personalized service
- Federally Insured To An Aggregate Of $100,000 By NCUA
Who is Eligible for Membership?