Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Deposit checks from your smartphone via our mobile app, and deposit into your COAFCU account anywhere, anytime. Follow the steps below to apply for remote deposit capture, a completed application is needed for RDC use. Click the image to the right for details on how to use our mobility app and our new remote deposit capture feature.
Application Process for RDC:
An MSR will contact you within 5 business days
- Download Remote Deposit Application by Clicking Here
- Download Remote Deposit Capture Agreement by Clicking Here
- Print, complete, and sign both RDC application and Agreement
- Attach and email forms here.
- Or fax completed and signed forms to (325) 673-0069
- Or mail completed and signed forms to 3661 N. 6th Abilene, TX 79603
- Or bring to one of our 3 locations.
- An MSR will let you know if you have been approved or denied remote deposit capture feature.
If you have any questions or need additional information regarding the remote deposit capture application process, please call (325) 691-2300 we’ll be happy to assist you.